WW388

Percival P.56 Provost T.1

PAC/F/217

Built – 1954

WW388 coded Q-F 2 FTS

RAF Hullavington

History

August 27th 1954

Built at Percival’s Luton

September 7th 1954

Issued to 12 MU Kirkbride

September 20th 1954

to 2FTS at RAF Hullavington

October 13 1959

1 Sott Halton as 7616M for ground Instructional use

May 1972

248MU Hedley Court, Chessington

August 8 1975

to Cuxwold, Lincs

May 13 1979

to Thorpe Water Park near Chertsey, Surrey.

1981

sold and moved to Chinnor, Oxfordshire

May 1984

relocated to Llanelli, Wales

December 1984

Delivered to Wales Aircraft Museum, Rhoose as exchange for a Percival Proctor (G-AHTE)

Late 1992

to the Stratford Aircraft Collection at Long Marston, Warks

April 1995

arrived at Firbeck, Sheffield for South Yorkshire Air Museum

Late 1999

Hemswell, Lincolnshire to the Bomber County Aviation Museum

September 2005

Moved and displayed/stored at Wartime Aircraft Recovery Group Aviation Museum, Sleap, Shropshire

2017

Delivered to Roger Marley at Marchamley, Ternhill, and listed by RAF Surplus for sale

February 2018

to Cambridgeshire with Provost Preservation.

Our Aircraft